Tax Manager Opportunity- Charlotte, NC
Touchpoint Search LLC
162 Seven Farms Drive, Suited 235
Charleston, SC 29492
Are you Ready to Work in a Non-Traditional Firm in Charlotte, NC?
We’re looking for Tax Managers and Tax Senior Managers!
- If you want to grow your career, gain knowledge, have a voice that is heard and have fun then this is the place for you! You get promoted when you are ready, not because someone above you has moved up. Most firms won’t promote you unless they have a vacancy, our client promotes you when you are ready.
- It’s a work hard-play hard atmosphere. Have nerf guns in the office. Go to go cart tracks and do football Thursdays! Friends in and out of the office!
- As a sign of being non-traditional, recently a manager sent out an email to the entire firm saying it was okay for all to wear jeans till the end of the year. The partners were fine with it and it was implemented immediately. This is a perfect example of the partners letting their leaders lead!
- Staff and Seniors will get called in to meetings with clients early on in their careers. And their partners are easily accessible and part of the team, they don’t sit on “Partners Row”. They’re here to help you advance your knowledge and career.
If this sounds of interest and you have the following qualifications, contact me as noted below!
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing tax compliance and consulting engagements and related projects without supervision.
- Ability to handle all aspects of the client engagement, including managing the tax planning and consulting process for engagements; coordinating activities with clients; supervising team members; and managing the billing and collection process
- Review and Management of General Business and Individual Returns, with a heavy focus on High Net Worth Individuals, Private Client Group and Hedge Fund K-1s.
What they Really Want Their Candidates to have:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Laid Back Personality
- Prior experience in working with an electronic work papers system
Some of the benefits offered include:
- Open PTO Policy
- Bonus Opportunity based on your performance, not the firm’s!
- Free parking
- CPE Training
If you are interested in this role, please contact me, Jeff Gardner, email@example.com.
Categories: Accounting / Finance / Insurance
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Reference ID: wm0Qqd