Exciting Opportunity for a Revenue Manager
Touchpoint Search LLC
We have an exciting opportunity in the San Ramon area for a Revenue Manager to work in a U.S. based Global Private Company with an exciting future. This is a chance to join an energetic and creative management team who has a passion for their work and a vision for the future. The goal is to have the Revenue Manager be the company’s software revenue recognition expert, and “center of excellence” for software agreements. This position reports to the Director of Revenue.
- Sophisticated understanding of revenue recognition accounting pronouncements including ASC 606, ASC 985-605, ASC 605-35, and ASC 605-25.
- Experience with NetSuite and OpenAir, NetSuite ARM Module, and Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Required experience and education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance required. Emphasis in accounting highly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a public accounting firm or corporate financial supervisory role required, 8+ years’ preferred.
- Big 4 experience and/or public/private company experience in a software and SaaS technology company and is highly preferred.
Categories: Accounting / Finance / Insurance
Location: San Ramon, California, United States, 94583
Reference ID: b4SIPX