Senior Audit Associate Needed in Atlanta, GA
Touchpoint Search LLC
162 Seven Farms Drive, Suite 235
Charleston, SC 29492
Great Opportunity for an Audit Senior Associate – Atlanta, GA!
Our Client is a leader in audit services in the Atlanta area. With 40 years’ experience, they bring a unique depth of knowledge and specialization to their niche industry.
They are currently seeking an Audit Senior Associate to join their team in Atlanta, GA.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to financial reporting and procedural standards
- Becomes proficient at preparing financial statements, including related disclosures, while utilizing firm resources
- Plans and performs audits in accordance with BT audit methodology using effective delegation to maximize engagement efficiency
- Supports interns and staff in professional development and by being available throughout engagements
- Effectively manages staff while in the field
- Contributes and supports new ideas on internal processes and client engagements
- Practices timely and effective communication to management and engagement team regarding performance, including any related obstacles
- Gives and receives feedback to minimize repeated errors and apply new concepts
- Plans and performs operational and financial audits to ensure that financial statements are fairly presented in accordance with GAAP
- Actively studying and preparing for the CPA certification
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Undergraduate degree required, Master’s preferred
- 2+ years of audit experience is required
- Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial statements is required
- Demonstrates appropriate understanding of financial reporting including Firm, FASB, GASB, AICPA accounting and auditing standards
Join this team and enjoy a culture that values work-life balance and teamwork. With a fun and collaborative work atmosphere, we are certain you will enjoy being part of the team!
Some of the benefits offered:
- Paid Time off
- Year-round office appropriate casual dress
- Employer-subsidized medical, dental & vision benefits for both employee and family
- 401(k) with employer match
- On-site Gym and Free parking
- Summer Fridays
If you are interested in this role, please contact me, Shannon Wells, email@example.com.
Categories: Accounting / Finance / Insurance
Location: Greater Atlanta Area
Reference ID: QafZrp