Touchpoint Search LLC
We have a great opportunity for a Treasury Director role in a growing automotive aftermarket parts global manufacturing company based in Cleveland, Ohio. This position reports to the CFO of the company.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES, including but not limited to the following:
- Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding. Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs Manage inter-company cash, including inter-company lending, dividends, and capital injections.
- Facilitating the Company’s relationships with commercial banks, credit rating agencies, payment service providers and lenders.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
- Reviewing and preparing all necessary schedules for the year-end external audit and quarterly reviews.
- Establishing and maintaining short-term credit availability, including revolving credit agreements and commercial programs, to provide liquidity for the Company.
- Collaboration with accounting and tax on hedging documentation prior to strategy execution
- Work with Financial Planning & Analysis team on quarterly budget/forecast assumptions and models to align treasury budget/forecast with FP&A for free cash flow and debt modeling; includes balance sheet and cash flow modeling
- Inter-personal skills, awareness and confidence to work effectively with all levels of staff including executive teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced problem-solving and reasoning skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
- Strong leadership and strategic thinking ability
- Proven negotiation Organizational skills, time management and project management skills to handle detailed work with multiple concurrent priorities and constituents
- Adaptable to work with various business entities within an enterprise-wide culture
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience with solid management experience.
- Experience in directing strategy and managing complex financing for a global organization
- Have deep knowledge on capital markets, corporate finance, bank relations and cash management
- Ability to lead a team of Treasury professionals and work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel as necessary is required
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to LGuarrasi@touchpointsearch.com
Categories: Manufacturing / Production
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Reference ID: 7GGVqi