Senior Analyst (FP&A) Opportunity
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Analyst (FP&A) in a growing automotive aftermarket parts global manufacturing company based in Cleveland, Ohio. This role reports to the VP FP&A and works closely with the Finance and Accounting teams throughout the organization, Group CFOs, and the operational functions (Purchasing, HR, etc.).
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES, including but not limited to the following:
- Support the development and maintenance of financial models, budgeting and forecasting tools, scenario based and predictive modeling, reports, etc. in support of financial reporting, business planning and decision making.
- Perform financial analysis and complete analytical reviews of the financial statements and business drivers on a monthly, quarterly, and year-to-date basis versus Plan, forecast, and Prior year.
- Monitor key performance indicators, interprets results, and report information to upper management.
- Oversee the Financial Planning System Administration, including the creation and modification of planning templates, planning scenarios (forecast, budget, etc.), mapping of source financial records to the planning model, coordinate the execution of maintenance processes and upgrades, manage the User Access processes, and ensure the system administration documents (administration guides, procedures, training materials, Enhancement/Issue Logs, etc.), etc. are maintained.
- Oversee the end user support process for the financial planning system, including ongoing development and delivery of process and system training documentation, the development and distribution of financial planning communications and process instructions, and the end-user help request and problem resolution process.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Working knowledge of SAP, Oracle, or a similar ERP system
- Process improvement orientation
- Excellent organization and time management skills to effectively prioritize tasks
- Experience in project management
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years’ related experience in Finance, specifically in an area where business results are reported and analyzed
- Experience in Manufacturing and Distribution based businesses
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Financial modeling
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to LGuarrasi@touchpointsearch.com
Categories: Accounting / Finance / Insurance
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Reference ID: 0ucPFL