Exciting Tax Manager Opportunity in the Greater Atlanta Area!
Exciting Opportunity for a Tax Manager in the Greater Atlanta Area!
SUMMARY: Our client is currently seeking qualified Sr. Tax Associates/Tax Managers to join their growing practice. This is a great opportunity to join a team that serves clients with distinction and rewards employee performance. Our client was ranked #1 CPA and advisory firm in America in addition to being ranked best places to work since 2011. They especially take pride in offering flexibility that helps everyone balance the demands of work, life and family. Some of our client’s industry niches include real estate, manufacturing, distribution, services, retail, construction, technology, healthcare, and transportation. Tax Managers are responsible for a wide range of assignments including but not limited to: reviewing tax returns of varying complexities; delegating tax preparation and research to staff as deemed appropriate; preparing complex business income tax returns; tax consulting and projections; assuming client service responsibility for clients where delegated by Partners or Senior Managers; and developing staff members.
The right candidates will have the following experience and attributes:
- 4 – 7 years’ experience preparing corporate, partnership, and individual income tax returns in a public accounting firm
- Minimum one (1) year experience supervising and directing work of tax preparers
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent required, with a Master's degree in taxation preferred
- Current CPA license required
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite products
- Proficiency with CCH ProSystem fx Tax or other tax automation / workflow software is a plus
- Client service oriented
- Team player
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: Accounting / Finance / Insurance
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reference ID: 0dI0Yv